Lansing Community College
Job Summary and Description
Adjunct (part-time) faculty to teach courses in Statistics and Applied Mathematics. Depending upon program needs and the candidate’s qualifications, teaching assignments will be on LCC’s downtown Lansing campus. Adjunct faculty are expected to work collaboratively with senior department faculty to develop course content consistent with official course syllabi, to deliver course instruction to students, and to be available for student assistance and advising outside of class. Additional responsibilities may include participation in course assessment, department/program meetings, professional development activities, and other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics (from a regionally accredited college or university) or a Master’s degree (from a regionally accredited college or university) in a related field with a minimum of 18 semester graduate credits (or the equivalent number of quarter hours) in Mathematics or Statistics.
- Previous teaching experience.
- If teaching courses other than Mathematics, must have 18 graduate credit hours in the course’s discipline.
- Doctoral degree (from a regionally accredited college or university) in Mathematics or Statistics or doctoral degree in a closely related field + 18 semester graduate credits (or the equivalent number of quarter hours) in Mathematics or Statistics.
- Previous teaching experience at the college level.
For more information, follow the link to Lansing Community College’s job postings.
Lansing Community College is an equal opportunity, educational institution/employer.