Check Out the Latest Edition of The Sum-Times
- Message from the President and MichMATYC Conference Update
- Teaching Experiences on Teaching During COVID-19
- Information on the Karen Sharp Student Scholarship Award and the MichMATYC Teaching Excellence Award
- Corequisite Support for Precalculus and Redesigning the Pathway to Calculus
- A "Special" Trigonometric Identity
- Invitation for Full- and Part-Time Faculty to Apply for MiTEAM Cohort 3
- Did You Know on the MichMATYC Lifetime Membership
- Our Popular Campus News Section
- Upcoming Events
I would also like to thank Indah Kooswinarsinindyah, The Sum-Times Newsletter Editor, for putting together another wonderful newsletter. Please share the attached Newsletter with all of your colleagues.
Keep in mind that if you are interested in submitting an article or information to be shared with your MichMATYC colleagues in the next newsletter issue for September 2020, then you can submit those to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whether it is about an accomplishment of you or your colleagues, recent retirements, or new hires within your department, a short teaching topic or idea to share, or hints to help other members spend their professional time, please consider writing an article for the next issue.